It’s a very exciting time in the RE tech world. As you’ve read in my previous blogs, I’m amazed at the quality and success of all the new real estate tech sites that have emerged recently. And apparently, I’m not the only one that’s impressed.
It’s one thing to see a great deal of momentum in the amount of emerging CRE tech sites, but quite another to see many of these sites also attracting the financial backing of notable venture capitalists. Very recently, three of my personal favorite new firms (and folks I have gotten to know fairly well) have been successful at attracting capital from a really prestigious group of investors throughout the country. This is obviously great news for these sites, but also for the entire sector at large.
- Honest buildings received $5.5 million to expand their online network for real estate professionals
- 42Floors raises over $12 million in Series B Financing
- Compstak backers invested $4.45 million in Series A Financing
- Storefront recently got $1.6 million to expand its ‘pop-up shop’ marketplace for short-term commercial rentals
- View the Space has raised over $650,000 in investments
I’m anticipating more exciting fundraising announcements in the near future and look forward to the continued growth of the entire CRE tech sector.
Do you have a favorite CRE tech site? Please share!