There seems to be no shortage of real estate tech events lately. One that I am particularly eager to attend is RETech NY’s The Future of Real Estate on July 25, hosted by Ash Zandieh Founder of TechStarter and Director of Real Estate at ABS Partners in NY. Since the event is focusing on the future of real estate, it is only appropriate that it is hosted in a forward-thinking environment. Grind, a high-tech collaborative workspace company, is hosting the event and celebrating the grand opening of their second location.
Ash is a well-respected entrepreneur and social media professional based in NYC. He launched TechStarter, a solutions platform that provides analytics on tech’s impact on the NY real estate market. His knowledge of the tech market in NYC is unparalleled. Ash's experience as an entrepreneur and real estate tech advisor makes him the perfect host for such an event.
This is the second type of CRE tech event that has been organized in the last month or so. If you have any interest in seeing how the tech industry is transforming the real estate marketplace, you should definitely attend this event. Ash has assembled as amazing group of companies and executives to speak at this event.
Presentations & Discussions:
- 42Floors: Justin Bedecarré, Co-Founder
- CompStak: Danny Shachar, Director of Operations
- HonestBuildings: Yusha Hu, Director of Market Development
- ViewTheSpace: Andrew Flint, Director of Business Development
- Floored: Dave Eisenberg, CEO & Founder
- SpaceSplitter: Rob Caucci, CEO & Co-Founder
- The Square Foot: Jonathan Wasserstrum, CEO & Co-Founder
- CodeGreen: Harry Etra, Senior Project Manager
- Retail MLS: Benjamin M. Zises, CEO & Founder
- LiquidSpace: Edward Nolan, Business Development