I think it’s pretty obvious that I read a lot and consume a lot of content. My entire career has been spent on the content side of the real estate business. First in public relations and now with my own news curating site, TheNewsFunnel.com. With that said, I am particularly passionate about all things going on in the real estate tech sector. So much so that I thought I would help others who share these passions. Here are my favorite reads this week in the real estate tech sector.
- What If You Lost The Only Two Advantages You Have As A Broker?
- Honest Buildings Reaches Milestone of $1 Billion in Projects Managed
- Where Are the CRE Property Management Thought Leaders?
- Lane: SaaS Software Platform That Enhances Tenant Engagement
- Commercial Real Estate Technology Takes a Leap Forward with RealNex’s Latest Release
- 7 CRE Tech Trends We're Watching for 2017
I hope you enjoy and feel free to reach out to me to suggest others I might have overlooked.